A Highly Respected
businesswoman, company director, communicator and public speaker. Regarded as a savvy marketer with an unrivalled network of formidable contacts.
As Head of Glen-Marie Management Group, she is an image, communications and executive life skills coach, business mentor, emcee and corporate host..
More recently Glen-Marie also became a civil celebrant.
From business, media and communications, marketing and public relations, she is renowned for creating and designing highly successful campaigns and events of commercial, social and political significance.
Her honorary community involvement over many years as a major fund raiser and board member is highly regarded.
Glen-Marie’s previous executive roles were
- General Manager, Communications and Community Relations, for the Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games 1997-2000,
- Executive-in-Charge De Beers Consolidated Mines Ltd 1978-83
- Managing Director of International Public Relations Consultancy, Glen-Marie North & Associates.
"Throw me to the wolves and I will return, leading the pack."
" Lead me not into temptation...Oh, who am I kidding, follow me I know a shortcut."
"No matter how you feel - get up, dress up, show up and never give up."
What I Do
She is a former Board Member of Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation; Sydney Theatre Company Foundation
Over the past 40 years she has raised millions of dollars in support of the following organisations:
- Sydney Children’s Hospital,
- YWCA (NSW), Mental Health of Australia,
- The Sydney Theatre Company,
- Sport and Tourism Foundation (Life Member)
- Odyssey House,
- Ted Noffs Foundation,
- Garvan Institute of Medical Research,
- The Australia Ballet,
- Opera Australia Capital Appeal.
Get In Touch
- +61 (0)490 338 100
- or email email@example.com