A Highly Respected
Glen Marie Frost is a dynamic business leader with proven acumen and broad management experience across multiple disciplines and industries. An astute perception, exceptional network she is a brilliant negotiator.
As General Manager of Communications, Corporate & Community Relations for the Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games, Glen-Marie led a team of 50 staff and more than 500 volunteers and stakeholders to promote Olympic Games awareness and engagement across Australia.
She previously held the position of Chief Executive of De Beers Consolidated Mines Ltd (Australasia), achieving high consumer awareness and brand building at a critical stage of the organisation’s presence in Australia. From business, media and communications, marketing and public relations, she is renowned for designing highly successful campaigns and events of commercial, social and political significance.
More recently Glen-Marie became a civil celebrant and enjoys the engaging interaction this brings.
Her honorary community involvement over many years as a major fund raiser and board member is highly regarded.
Glen-Marie’s previous executive roles were
- General Manager, Communications and Community Relations, for the Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games 1997-2000,
- Executive-in-Charge De Beers Consolidated Mines Ltd 1978-83
- Managing Director of International Public Relations Consultancy, Glen-Marie North & Associates.
"Throw me to the wolves and I will return, leading the pack."
" Lead me not into temptation...Oh, who am I kidding, follow me I know a shortcut."
"No matter how you feel - get up, dress up, show up and never give up."
What I Do
She is a former Board Member of Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation; Sydney Theatre Company Foundation
Over the past 40 years she has raised millions of dollars in support of the following organisations:
- Sydney Children’s Hospital
- YWCA (NSW), Mental Health of Australia
- The Sydney Theatre Company
- Sport and Tourism Foundation (Life Member)
- Odyssey House
- Ted Noffs Foundation
- Garvan Institute of Medical Research
- The Australia Ballet
- Opera Australia Capital Appeal
Get In Touch
- +61 (0)490 338 100
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org