Proposal to fundraise
If you are interested in raising funds for The Equanimity Project – thank you!
To keep in mind before beginning:
- The Equanimity Project cannot reimburse any expenses incurred by you or the organising team.
- If you need to deduct expenses from your proceeds, this needs to be accurately recorded and reported.
- We do not provide insurance.
- If tax receipts are required, we will need you to supply the name, address and amount for each donation.
- All cheques must be made payable to The Equanimity Project.
- Any promotional material that refers to The Equanimity Project and/or uses The Equanimity Project logo must be approved by us prior to use.